Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scones!

Scones

Pg. 252

Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day so this week I decided to make a breakfast food. Other than the cream I had everything needed to make the scones found on page 252. As you can see they are pretty basic ingredients. The process to make these was super simple! Quick and easy--definitely something you could whip up in the morning. Overall it took me about 25 minutes to make and bake. The last step said to brush egg over the top of them so I am a little nervous to try them. Hopefully that didn't make them taste a lot like egg. The thing I really like about this recipe is that you can throw so many different things into it. Anything you have sitting in the fridge or on the shelf could get tossed into the scones. I can't wait to see how these taste in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment