Saturday, October 20, 2012

Here Fishy Fishy!



You know what? 

Dorthy was right! There IS no place like home!

I mean you have a well stocked pantry, other knives besides a paring knife, and a fridge that is larger than 3.5 cubic feet!!! 

Whoo I could get used to this :D! 

Anyway, I got the chance to stop at home for one night last weekend to celebrate my sisters 24th birthday and it was the perfect opportunity to get into my own kitchen again! Unfortunately after spending the day shopping at the Mall of America, we were pressed on time before the birthday girl's sunday night primetime lineup started, so needless to say I didn't get to cook to my heart'c content. 

...But I did get to make some pretty tasty salmon! 

Sesame Soy Salmon! (Pg. 580)
Ingredients
  • 1lb Salmon
  • Soy Sauce 1/4 cup
  • Honey 2tbs
  • Scallions 2 stalks
  • Toasted Sesame Oil 2 tsp
  • Garlic 1 tblsp
Mix all of the ingredients together.








Add Salmon and Marinade for at least 30min.
When done marinating, heat a little bit of neutral oil in a large pan over medium high heat. 





When hot, add salmon, skin side down, and cook for 6 minutes.
Flip and continue cooking on other side until desired doneness.





Best Wishes and Tasty Fishes! ;)

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment