The recipe called for:
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small dried hot chile or hot red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoe, seeded ( or drained canned)
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound penne or other cut pasta
- 3/4 to 1 pound large (21-30) shrimp, pealed, cup if if very large
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
I then drained the canned tomatoes and added them to the skillet. I used the tomatoes we canned in lab! After a while I added the rosemary, salt, and pepper. I then stirred the shrimp into the sauce and cooked it for another few minutes. I didn't have parsley, so I omitted it from the recipe. During this time, the pasta was cooking. The pasta was drained by the time the sauce was done.
I served the dish to my dad and he loved it. He said. I did an A+ job. My mom said I should make the dish again.