Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fried Egg Sandwich 
[Bittman pg. 734 - soft cover]

Recently I have became obsessed with making fried egg sandwiches and I wanted to share it with all of you! It is so easy, quick and delicious.  Like all other kinds of sandwiches,you can get creative in what you choose to add within the sandwich.

I chose to include in my sandwich: pesto, pickles, spinach,
and provolone cheese

Yes I took a picture of my bread in the toaster.






Since it doesn't take very long to fry and egg, I usually be my bread in the toaster before starting the egg.  You don't have to toast your bread, but it makes it easier to eat.  















Before cracking the egg into the pan make sure you put something in the pan so the egg doesn't stick. I chose olive oil.
Crack the egg and wait until the whites lose their translucence all the way then.... FLIP!

When the eggs are cooked all the way through take off the pan and put onto piece of toast.

















Add your fixings and your ready to eat a delicious fried egg samich!














No comments:

Post a Comment